Monday, August 17, 2009

Motivational Monday

"Fall seven times, Stand up eight."
If you are anything like me, you hate Mondays! I hate Monday because the weekend is over--back to the real world of school, jobs & diets! :)
I really need to stop allowing myself "cheat weekends." I am only hurting myself by doing this. I am pretty sure that I gained 5+ pounds over the weekend. I endulged in chocolate cake, cheesecake, pancakes, chinese food, drinks, you name it---I had it!
I need to get my motivation back. I need to remember that my goal is too look hot for the first football game. :)
The plan for today is going to be strict compared to my fun weekend!!!! It will be hard but I am going to push through it. Once I am able to get through this day I know that the rest of the week will be a piece of cake!
My Plan:
Workouts:
Walk/Run: 6+ miles @ speed of 4.2/5.0
25 lunges per leg after each mile
Weight Lifting-various workouts with dvd or online
Eating:
Shakes
Egg Whites
1 fiber one caramel bar
No carbs after 6pm!!!!
Water, Water, Water!!
Rest:
8+ hours of sleep
What is your plan for today?? Good luck to us both! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment